Sell your bike at the Largest Used Bike Marketplace and get the highest price.
- • Dedicated bike portal, started in 2007.
- • More than 5,00,000 bikes sold till date.
- • No commission on sale.
- • Usual time to sell between 1 to 3 weeks.
The given price can change depending on the colour, accessories and other features.
|Country, City||Showroom Price||On Road Price|
|Germany, Berlin||€ 795||--|
Book a Test Drive through Bikes4Sale and we will try to get you the best offer for KUbikes 20L Superlight.
View all KUbikes ShowroomsView All Showrooms
|Stem||52 parts length: 60mm|
|Handlebar||KCNC Rampant Width: 520mm|
|Crankset||52 parts aluminum Length: 127 mm, black|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore Rapid Fire|
|Derailleur : Front||Shimano ZEE|
|Derailleur : Rear||Shimano ZEE|
|Hub : Front||Industrial bearings, aluminum hollow axle, rotor suitable for 8- to 11-speed cassettes, 20/24 holes, red anodized|
|Hub : Rear||Industrial bearings, aluminum hollow axle, rotor suitable for 8- to 11-speed cassettes, 20/24 holes, red anodized|
|Spoke||Black, front radial, rear double crossed spokes|
|Chainrings||Narrow/Wide chainring Number of teeth configurable|
|Chassis and Suspension|
|Frame||KUbikes 6061 T6 aluminum, frame height 260 mm, color configurable|
|Wheels / Rim||Rims : Aluminum double wall rim black|
|Decor : Embossed aluminum plaque, design: stars|
Optional: design cheetah, princess, pirate; without badge
Seat clamp : configurable
Handles : Screw grips 52parts tested for harmful substances
Tax rate : KUbikes aluminum, black
Production-related weight deviation of +/- 3% possible.
Maximum rider weight : 45 kg
KUbikes offer various components to choose .
If you are unsure which components are best suited for your desired application, we would like to support you in your choice with the following explanations:
- Rigid fork: made of aluminium
- Carbon fork: rigid fork, absolute lightweight construction
- Fork: Spinner Grind Air, 50mm travel, with lockout
- Schwalbe Black Jack 20 x 1.90: MTB tires for terrain and unpaved paths. Super grip thanks to many tread blocks and best suspension comfort thanks to large air volume.
- Kenda APTOR 20 x 1.75: All-round tire, ideal for asphalt and light terrain. Very light tire with good rolling properties.
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer 20 x 1.50: Road tires, mainly for asphalt. Very low rolling resistance due to negative profile and good visibility thanks to reflective strips. Idea for the city.
- Schwalbe Durano 20 x 1.10: Road tires, mainly for asphalt. Narrow folding tire with very low weight for maximum speed.
- Schwalbe Little Joe 20 x 1.40: All-round tire, ideal for asphalt and paved paths. Narrow, very light tire with very good rolling properties.
- Schwalbe Little Joe 20 x 2.0: Very wide MTB tire for off-road and unpaved paths. great grip
- 52 parts : Small brake lever, easy to grip
- KCNC : Ultimate lightweight construction. CAUTION : Very filigree construction
- Aluminum V-brakes: very smooth-running aluminum rim brakes with a good pressure point
- KCNC V-Brakes: CNC-milled brakes, optimized lightweight construction, minimal weight
- Kinlin black up to tire width 1.75: Kinlin stable and very light double wall rim for 20 inches, eyelets, flanks CNC machined. 20 / 24 holes; Width: 18.5mm, height: 18.7mm, color: black, up to tire width 1.75
- Number of teeth: The fastest gear is always the same. The easiest gear is determined by the maximum number of teeth. The more teeth, the steeper mountains can be driven.
- Shimano CS-5700-10 11 - 28 teeth: Cassette with very good shifting performance, Alu Spider
- Shimano CS HG81-10 11 - 36 teeth: Cassette with very good shifting performance, Aluspider
- Recon full aluminum cassette 10-speed gold 11-36 teeth: Ultra- light cassette, maximum lightweight construction, limited shifting performance
- KUbikes with 32 teeth and narrow/wide chainring: Gear ratio recommended by KUbikes
- KUbikes with 28 teeth and narrow/wide chainring: Easier gear than chainring with 32 teeth, enables riding in extremely steep terrain. Pedaling is therefore not always possible when driving downhill. Moderate top speed.
- High-quality stainless steel spokes in black
- Extremely ligh