With an outstanding 689.00 cc liquid-cooled, DOHC 8-valve engine with four valves per cylinder and fuel injection system, the Yamaha YZF-R7 2023 is a strong and elegant motorbike. The wet sump lubrication helps to reduce friction for smoother operation, and the compression ratio of 11.5:1 guarantees excellent performance in all riding conditions. It boasts a 6-speed transmission with an assist and slipper clutch for easy gear changes and an O-ring chain final drive for better engine to wheel power transfer.
The braking system includes dual 298mm hydraulic discs at the front, as well as 4 piston callipers equipped with ABS technology, offering great stopping power even on slippery terrain or when cornering hard; and a 245mm single piston calliper brake at the back, also equipped with ABS technology, letting riders to have complete control over their bike even under difficult braking circumstances or during emergency scenarios like as unexpected lane changes or avoiding objects on the road. The front suspension is handled by a telescopic fork with 5.1 inches of travel and adjustable preload, rebound, and compression settings, while the rear suspension is handled by a linked type Monocross shock absorber with the same 5 inches of travel but changeable just preload/rebound settings.
Yamaha YZF-R7 2023 Price $11299 [Florida, United States]
The given price can change depending on the colour, accessories and other features.
On Road Price
United States, Florida
Buy new Yamaha YZF-R7 2023
Book a Test Drive through Bikes4Sale and we will try to get you the best offer for Yamaha YZF-R7 2023.
For Exciting Offers, Book a Test Drive
Team Yamaha Blue
- 689cc crossplane technology CP2 engine
- 270-degree crankshaft for linear power delivery
- First Assist and Slipper clutch on a CP2 model
- Optional Quick Shift System for smooth upshifts
- Comfortable rider position for excellent handling
- Lightweight frame tuned for rigidity balance
- Slim proportions for aerodynamics and control
- Inverted front fork with excellent front-end feel
- Rear shock absorber with model-specific settings
- Brembo radial master cylinder and radial-mount brake calipers
- LED headlight, taillight and front and rear turn signals