|Model||: Rocky mountain Thunderbolt|
|Buy Year||: 2017 Model|
|Location||: Canberra, Australia|
Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt 750mls 2017.
Medium, 27.5-inch wheels
Overview: This bike is a versatile trail bike built to adapt to almost any trail but is also made for climbing efficiently. It comes with 27.5-inch wheels, providing that extra playfulness. Only minor scratches.
1. Comes with a Carbon frame, which is more robust and lighter than an alloy/aluminium form. It is rare to see a bike with a carbon frame under $ 3,000.
2. The suspension is the 'Fox float performance'. It's one of the high-end Fox float performances, none of that Fox rhythm sh*t(True mountain bikers will know).
3. Orginal price of the bike was $6200
4. After 6 years, there have only been minor scratches. All equipment performs as intended.
5. Includes a dropper post, which enhances comfortability.
6. The components alone would cost more than $2800.
Fork: Fox 34 Float Performance 130mm-$1300-$1400
Shock: Fox Float DPS EVOL Performance 120mm-$400-$500
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Direct Mount-$120-$130
Cassette: Shimano SLX 11-42T-$90
Shifters: Shimano SLX-$100
Brakes and Brake levers: Shimano SLX 180mm 4 piston-$440
Cranks and chainring: Race Face Aeffect SL Cinch 32T-$170+$150=$320
Hubs Front and rear: SUNringlé SRC 142mm-$350
Total cost: $ 3,100-$ 3400, not including frame, bars, and every other component like head stem and dropper post.
Reason For Sale: Upgrade to another bike
|No of Owners||Single Owner|
|Date of Posting||28-09-2023|
Photos : 11 Pictures Available
Important: Never pay the Seller before seeing and verifying the bike and all associated documents.
Get Seller Details
Please give your Contact Info
Best Deals: Featured Bikes